Research topic: Stability of spin liquids in two dimensions
- T. Arh et al., The Ising triangular-lattice antiferromagnet neodymium heptatantalate as a quantum spin liquid candidate, Nature Materials 21, 416 (2022)
- P. Prelovšek et al., Dynamical spin correlations of the kagome antiferromagnet, Phys. Rev. B 103, 014431 (2021).
- T. Arh et al., Origin of Magnetic Ordering in a Structurally Perfect Quantum Kagome Antiferromagnet, Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 027203 (2020).
Cold atoms and magnetometry
- K. Gosar et al., Single-shot Stern-Gerlach magnetic gradiometer with an expanding cloud of cold cesium atoms, Phys. Rev. A 103, 022611 (2021)
- T. Mežnaršič et al., Emission of correlated jets from a driven matter-wave soliton in a quasi-one-dimensional geometry, Phys. Rev. A 101, 031601(R) (2020)
- T. Mežnaršič et al., Cesium bright matter-wave solitons and soliton trains, Phys. Rev. A 99, 033625 (2019)
University of Ljubljana
- T. Arh, Non-destructive imaging and magnetometry with Faraday rotation in a gas of cesium atoms, Master’s thesis, University of Ljubljana (2019)
- T. Arh, Solitary matter-waves in Bose-Einstein condensates, Matrika 5 (2018), Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, University of Ljubljana